Pulelehua a Sacred Dancer since 1991 a life time member of the Sacred Dance Guild. She most recently attended Summer Dance Institute for Teachers at the Creative Dance Center Seattle, Washington. She has lead moving meditation workshops with groups including Hospice, Youth groups, women’s groups, church communities and educational groups. We are dancing for healing, dancing for life, dancing for connection to indwelling spirit, dancing to stay grounded and in the body. Dancing to be the embodiment of the spirit we are intended to be.
- Contemplative practitioner
- Open heart and optimistic view of the world
- Dancer in all places and circumstance
- Embraces the new and challenging
- Technology aficionado and skilled in use of Apple devices
- Traveler extraordinaire (54 countries and counting)
- Circle dance leader
- Brain Dance Teacher Teacher training 2016.
- Welcoming Prayer 2013 4 day residential Retreat, 2016 4 day welcoming prayer Retreat. Contemplative Outreach Hawai”i
- Continual dance training since 1980
- Masters in Educational Technology 2008 University of Hawaii at Manoa
- Masters in Library and information Science 1982 University of Hawaii at Manoa
- BA Sociology, Communications and K-12 Multi-subject Bilingual teaching credential 1979 University of California, San Diego
- Sacred Dancer : 28 years+. Created, implemented, and managed spiritual and movement workshops and retreats.
- Librarian: 30 years management experience head of automated systems and contributor to various programs at the University of Hawaii Libraries
- Librarian: Created, implemented, and managed inclusive staff programs including online and print curriculum, training, evaluation.
Sacred Dance Guild 1999-present
- Served on the Board of directors, as Recording secretary, (1999-2001)
- Co-director of Sacred Dance Festival Dancing Winds of Grace (2001)
- Responsibilities included developing and supervising Festival Planning Committee, recruiting artistic and spiritual leaders from around the world, creating promotional material (fliers, press releases). Managed registration and housing, organized Festival Schedule including daily worship, workshops and concerts.
- Served on the Board of directors, as Resources co-chair, (2012-2016)
- Create, maintained social media presence (fb,twitter,instagram,blog-wordpress)
- Created online journal presence
Calvary by the Sea, Honolulu, HI 1991-present
- Choir 1992-present
- Sacred Dancer 1991-present
- Hula Halau Na Wahine o Ke Ola 2006-present
- Prayer Clusters: a moving prayer 2002-2008
- Council of Deacons
- Secretary 2001
- Treasurer 2002-2005
- President 2005-2008
- Endowment team chair 2014-2017
- Tribe leader 2008-present
- Stewardship team chair 2008-2012